Friday, March 9, 2012

Can i use my T mobile prepaid sim card for a T mobile phone that isn't prepaid?

My T mobile prepaid phone broke.So I was wondering if I go to the T mobile store and buy a new phone that ISN'T prepaid but I buy it for its regular price(no plan). Could I put my prepaid sim card into that phone that I bought? Please answer.Can i use my T mobile prepaid sim card for a T mobile phone that isn't prepaid?
Yes as long as it's not a side kickCan i use my T mobile prepaid sim card for a T mobile phone that isn't prepaid?
Of course you can use your sim card to other mobile phone units, what will you do on your old mobile phone? if you are planning to throw it away think twice for you can get money for old mobiles or broken mobile phones by recycling them. Recycling your broken phone is a much better idea than throwing it away for throwing it may cause it to produce harmful toxins.
  • justin bieber phone number
  • popeyes menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment