Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I use sim card as prepaid for my phone?

I want to buy a W810i from cingular but i dont want to have the service i just wanted prepaid . Is there a prepaid sim card that i could use for this phone.?Can I use sim card as prepaid for my phone?
it will cost a lot if you buy it as prepaid. why not look for ericsson W810i from other vendor and you can purchase it as 'open line' rather than buy it at any other phone provider so you won't have problems if you want to change provider, just change the sim. also, it's cheaper, buy the cheapest prepaid cellphone using sim card then use the sim card in your w810i. you can have a back-up phone too.Can I use sim card as prepaid for my phone?
Yes cingular has pre pay they give you sim.

1 comment:

  1. Ya sure you can use any GSM prepaid sim in sony ericsson W810i mobile only if it is unlocked one else if the phone is locked to some other network provider then it wont accept any other GSM sim until you unlock it .You can easily unlock your phone through online providers like Mobile-Unlocker.com here they are rendering network unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .You can use it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ..

    ReplyDelete