Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can i use wifi on a phone using a prepaid sim?

I'm looking to get a new phone soon, i might buy something with wifi but i am currently only using prepaid sim cards until later on in the year so I was wondering if wifi works with prepaid cards or not. I am asking because i tried using my prepaid card on an iphoneto connect with my home network (default settings, no password), it showed the connection but would not actually connect to the internet.Can i use wifi on a phone using a prepaid sim?
yes it will work. wifi is a function of the cellphone; like bluetooth. it is not a function of your cell service provider. as long as your in range of a wifi signal; you can surf away, lol.Can i use wifi on a phone using a prepaid sim?
Yes it works. I recently went on holidays and used the free wifi in the restaurants and the hotel with my prepaid phone. Im with vodafone pre pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment