Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I use my unlocked phone in the US with a prepaid SIM Card?

I'm in Canada and I have a 9700. It is already unlocked. I'm going to the US for a month and I want to buy an AT%26amp;T prepaid SIM Card to put into my Blackberry. I only need it to be able to make calls. Does anyone know if this will work? What do I ask the AT%26amp;T people when I say I want to buy a prepaid SIM Card for my Blackberry anyway?Can I use my unlocked phone in the US with a prepaid SIM Card?
Yes, you can pop-in a prepaid SIM card onto your Blackberry Bold 9700. Just ask for a pay-as-you-go SIM card at an AT%26amp;T Store.Can I use my unlocked phone in the US with a prepaid SIM Card?
yes buy a prepaid sim card that comes with a prepaid phone. then take it to an ATT retailer and they can unlock the phone and get everything squared away.

I do caution that most US carriers do not work in canada or charge in canada.Can I use my unlocked phone in the US with a prepaid SIM Card?
Yes...Ya Sure...You can use the Blackberry 9700 model mobile with ATT Sim card....Unlocked Blackberry can be Flexible to work on any GSM Networks,I unlocked MY Blackberry 9700 model mobile from the Network lock using the Unlock code.....In here http://www.onlinegsmunlock.com/blackberr鈥?/a> i purchased the Unlock code at low cost...and unlocked it...Now i Using the mobile with ATT network USA....I unlocked it from the T-Mobile USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment