Friday, March 9, 2012

Will my unlocked Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650 work with a European prepaid SIM Card?

I have a Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650 that is unlocked. I am going back to Europe and have a prepaid SIM Card that I used while I was stationed there before. I would like to put it in my BB Bold 9650 and use as a prepaid phone instead of paying for international roaming. Will this work?Will my unlocked Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650 work with a European prepaid SIM Card?
Hello



you can unlock your Blackberry Bold 9650 by simple entering unlock code through keypad after unlocking Blackberry you can use it with any GSM Sim card around the world, you can get unlock code by the third party on the web i know this trusty Blackberry unlock code provider thy will provide you unlock code at cheapest rate with in 0-6 hours,i hope this Blackberry unlock code provider

No comments:

Post a Comment