Friday, March 9, 2012

Do you have to be 18 to buy a prepaid sim card for an Iphone at at&t?

I'm 15 almost 16 and my boyfriend just bought an iphone from a friend at school and I'm buying him a prepaid sim card and paying 50$ a month for it. But it's prepaid and I'm planning on paying up front and I'll go in the store to pay whenever I need to. But I don't know if I need to be 18 or if they need a credit card number? can anyone help me out?Do you have to be 18 to buy a prepaid sim card for an Iphone at at%26amp;t?
No if it is prepay then no. They should not need a credit card number. Pre-pay you can pay cash for your monthly plan if you go to the store every month.Do you have to be 18 to buy a prepaid sim card for an Iphone at at%26amp;t?
I Think if you go to at%26amp;t to buy a sim card you do have to be 18 or older . But they sale the At%26amp;t sim card at walmart you could just buy it there and it doesnt matter how old you are !
  • italian foods
  • what is data
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment