Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can you unlock your Atnt Blackjack 2 and use a prepaid Atnt sim in it?

I have unlocked my blackjack 2 and now using a prepaid sim from atnt. For some reason it will not accept my prepaid sim and asked me for a code to unlock my sim. My phone is already successfully unlocked. I called Atnt and they told me I could not use a prepaid atnt sim on the blackjack 2. Is this true? can someone help?Can you unlock your Atnt Blackjack 2 and use a prepaid Atnt sim in it?
I think it's Not Unlocked 100% So that I would suggest you to use the Safe and Legal,reliable cost Paid Unlock code To Unlock the Blackjack2 ....You can get that Unlock code at

http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/sam鈥?/a> and Unlock the Samsung Blackjac2

From the Network Lock ...........Can you unlock your Atnt Blackjack 2 and use a prepaid Atnt sim in it?
Actually it is unlocked, but can only be used if you have a plan with atnt or you have a sim card from any other company that has a data plan. I called samsumg and many other places and that was my response.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment