Saturday, March 3, 2012

If I get a T-Mobile SIM card and activate it prepaid, will it work on an unlocked iPhone 2G?

I already have an iPhone 2G unlocked, and an AT%26amp;T prepaid SIM. But that SIM doesnt work on there. I just get the 'No Service' status at the top.. So I plan on switching to T-Mobile prepaid and wondering if it will work on the iPhone.If I get a T-Mobile SIM card and activate it prepaid, will it work on an unlocked iPhone 2G?
It should work (the ATandT sim...) IDK why its not. You DO NOT need to unlock for prepaid.... PS how are you unlocking?



EMAIL MEIf I get a T-Mobile SIM card and activate it prepaid, will it work on an unlocked iPhone 2G?
If it's unlocked, then yes it should.

Internet will not, I don't think there's an APN for T-Mobile Prepaid, only FlexPay/ Contract

No comments:

Post a Comment