Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I use a Tmobile prepaid SIM card with a nonprepaid Tmobile phone?

I have a Tmobile prepaid phone right now but my brother gave me his Tmobile blackberry. I want to keep the prepaid plan and still use the same sim card. Will it work?

Also, if I happen to buy another Tmobile prepaid phone and use the old prepaid SIM card, will that work as well?Can I use a Tmobile prepaid SIM card with a nonprepaid Tmobile phone?
The only thing you won't have is a data plan. Yes you can use it texting and phone. Yahoo and msn will not work. Try it then edit your question and lets us know for all the know it alls.
I know that you can put a regular sim into a prepaid phone and it will work... So maybe. But a blackberry is a smart phone and to have it work properly you have to have a data plan so I doubt it. Even if it DID work it would eat up all your prepaid minutes with the automatic updates that the blackberrys do.Can I use a Tmobile prepaid SIM card with a nonprepaid Tmobile phone?
yes you can, but you will be limited to what's avalible on prepaid. you won't have the features of the contract sim.
i dont think so.

put your sim card in his, see if it'll work, if it does, then go for it.

if it doesnt work, then you wont really get a screen on your phone.Can I use a Tmobile prepaid SIM card with a nonprepaid Tmobile phone?
I GUESS

No comments:

Post a Comment