Friday, March 9, 2012

Will a Tmobile prepaid SIM card work in ANY of the Tmobile phones?

I'm looking to switch from Virgin Mobile to possibly Tmobile prepaid, but I don't like the prepaid phones Tmobile is offering. So I was wondering if I were to buy a prepaid Tmobile sim card and a regular Tmobile phone, will everything still work fine regardless of the prepaid plan?Will a Tmobile prepaid SIM card work in ANY of the Tmobile phones?
I have AT%26amp;T but I've been able to use my prepaid sim card in any at%26amp;t phone. So, I think you'd be fine.

1 comment:

  1. Ya sure you can freely use t-mobile prepaid sim in any phone which is locked with t-mobile already since both belongs to same network provider .Else if the phone is locked to some other network provider then it wont accept your t-mobile sim until you unlock it .You can easily unlock your phone through online providers like SuperUnlockCodes.com here they are rendering network unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your mobile model ,country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock the phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...

    ReplyDelete