Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I use a prepaid sim card or at&t prepaid minute cards for my iPhone?

I don't have the money to sign up for a 2 year at%26amp;t contract at 69.99 a month for the iphone 3g so can I use a prepaid sim card or at%26amp;t prepaid minute card for it?Can I use a prepaid sim card or at%26amp;t prepaid minute cards for my iPhone?
nope.. instead gomfor these 3 phones if u like sliders..







Samsung A737 - 139$ - Pay as you go:yes

Samsung D807 - 200-300$ - Pay as you go:yes

Samsung U700 - 250$ - Pay as you go:yes
no you can't and you cant unlock it because this time att activates it in store so people dont unlock it.so you have to sign for 2 yearsCan I use a prepaid sim card or at%26amp;t prepaid minute cards for my iPhone?
I'm sorry, you can not use a prepaid sim card for an iphone 3g. There are still many other good phones you can use that are prepaid.
no but you can with the regular Iphone. If your going to buy a regular phone and put the prepaid SIM card into it i recommend the tilt. My friend has one and its awesomeCan I use a prepaid sim card or at%26amp;t prepaid minute cards for my iPhone?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment