Friday, March 9, 2012

Looking for a prepaid sim card to use on my phone while visiting the US?

Could anyone tell me if there is a prepaid sim card i can buy and use it in my phone (from malaysia) to use to receive calls and text message from back home as well as here in US while i am visiting the US? and how much the charges are, will calls received be charged and if yes how much.... will be very gratefull is some could help cause i am totally confused with the plan and stuff here..lol.. thank youLooking for a prepaid sim card to use on my phone while visiting the US?
If your phone is unblocked you can insert every simcard, but you can use a service that allows you too make worldwide unlimited calls.



You can sign up for a worldwide cellphone flat from Greenwin . I am from Gemany in i am using this cellphoneplan to call my friends in Peru. You can use it with every simcard provider. You have one week free trail and then there are two possibilitys for the payment.

Payment for one month 12鈧?

Payment for a year 73 鈧? The calls are unlimited and without any costs.

More information: http://mygreenwin.tk

best regards

Wolfgang B.

No comments:

Post a Comment