Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I be able to put a prepaid sim in my iphone and use it with internet?

Ok, so I am completely not a tech sort of person. I am canceling my contract with AT%26amp;T and I want to be able to continue using my iphone with a prepaid sim card. Is this even possible? And if so, how would I go about doing it? Thanks so much for all the help!!!How can I be able to put a prepaid sim in my iphone and use it with internet?
Just stick in the card. You might have to jailbreak (unlock) the iPhone but that is simple.How can I be able to put a prepaid sim in my iphone and use it with internet?
I buy "feature packages" from AT%26amp;T. You put money on your account, then dial 611. It will connect you (for free) to a robot who asks if you want to buy any packages. You can pick which you want and for how long (ex. the text messages come in like 500 for so much money and unlimited for like 20 dollars a month). After you buy and confirm your purchase, it subtracts the amount from your phone account and lets you use your package. I hope that helps a little. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment