Friday, March 9, 2012

The price of a simple prepaid SIM card in Italy?

I'll be traveling to Italy end of this month. As I don't have roaming for my SIM card there, I want to buy a prepaid SIM card for my mobile phone. I want to know which brand is the cheapest one? I'll stay only for 2 weeks so I'll not make or recieve so many calls. I want to know what's the price of SIM card itself (albeit the cheapest one ;) )

Can anybody help me on this please?The price of a simple prepaid SIM card in Italy?
like Alex said Wind is the cheapest, but it does not have the best reception. TIM or Vodafone are better, but they are 20 euro for the sim card. If you are only here for 2 weeks then just buy the cheap Wind unless you are going to be living in a small town where the reception is not good.
You can buy a SIM card for about 10 euros. Then you can load it with any amount you want. When I lived there it was 14 euro cents a minute for local and between 80 euro cents a minute to call the states. Votofone is the company I used.The price of a simple prepaid SIM card in Italy?
HI!THE SIM CARD COSTS 10 EUROS AND YOU HAVE 10 EUROS PRE-PAYED...BUT THE MOST CHEAP SYSTEM TO TALK IS: GO TO A NEWSPAPERMAN AND ASK:"UNA CARTA INTERNAZIONALE DA...(AND HERE YOU CAN TELL 10 EUROS,20 EUROS,25 EUROS,30EUROS)"...THE CHEAPEST ONE SYSTEM IS THESE AND YOU HAVE TO CALL FROM A PUBLIC PHONE TO USE IT OR,INSTEADMBUY A VODAFONE SIM CARD THAT COSTS 10 EUROS AND YOU HAVE 10 EUROS INSIDE THE SIM...
the cheapest is wind, the card cost 10 euro with 5 euro of credit and you can choose the plan

Wind 9 Limited Edition - 9 cent a minute to all numbersThe price of a simple prepaid SIM card in Italy?
if you are interensted to learn Italian or want help to travel in it::

call this skype service:



http://www.skype.com/share/skypeprime/join/?call=%26amp;skypename=stefano83_g
i am in italy right now on vacation, and I just paid 10 euros for a vodafone sim card.
  • the office full episodes
  • utah weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment