Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do i use an Prepaid Sim-card from a gophone on a 2g Iphone?

Ok, so now i know u cant use an IPhone 3g to do that, so with the 2g. What do i have to do to it to make it work as soon as i put in the GoPhone prepaid Sim-Card? I need directions if possible, i willl really appreciate your help.



ThxHow do i use an Prepaid Sim-card from a gophone on a 2g Iphone?
download quickpwn 2.2.1 and the bootloader files BL 3.9 and BL 4.6 from http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com/iphone-downloads/

launch quickpwn and follow the steps on screen.

When you get to to the options of what to do make sure unlock/activate box is checked

When prompted select the bootloaders you downloaded

continue to follow the instructions in quickpwn

use a paperclip to pull the sim card out and then install your simHow do i use an Prepaid Sim-card from a gophone on a 2g Iphone?
All you have to do is call Customer Service. 611. Before I got my 3G on a contract, I had a Motorola Razr on a GoPhone monthly plan. I was given an iPhone 2G from a very generous friend of mine. I put in my SIM card thinking I could just start using the phone, but unfortunately, you can't. I called Customer Service, and they walked me through it. I selected my iPhone plan, and then used iTunes to activate the phone. The whole process took about 20-25 minutes, and I was good to go after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment