Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Will a cingular blackberrywork if I buy a cingular prepaid sim card for it.If not what do I do to make it wrk?

I found a blackberry 8800 series the other day that had no sim card in it. I wanted to know if I could buy a cingular prepaid sim card and make it functional?Will a cingular blackberrywork if I buy a cingular prepaid sim card for it.If not what do I do to make it wrk?
I don't think the data options would work, but you might be able to get text and voice to work.



A better option would be to try and turn in the device to see if the owner can be located. BlackBerry devices have unique PIN numbers that identify them, and using what might be reported as a lost or stolen device would not be good.Will a cingular blackberrywork if I buy a cingular prepaid sim card for it.If not what do I do to make it wrk?
Sim cards are not "prepaid". Sim cards give the device their phone number and network identity.



You would have to take it to a Cingular (now AT%26amp;T) store, and sign up for one of their plans, so they can bill you. They would install a sim card, and activate the Blackberry.Will a cingular blackberrywork if I buy a cingular prepaid sim card for it.If not what do I do to make it wrk?
if you buy a sim card you can go prepaid. my son has blackberry and he bought a cheap prepaid phone at walmart and activated it. he put sim card in his blackberry. it was cheapier buying a cheap prepaid then buying a sim card

No comments:

Post a Comment