Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I activate my BBM by using a prepaid sim?

I bought a prepaid sim from T-mobile. Tried using my bbm but it didnt work.

Do I have to do something before I can use it ?Can I activate my BBM by using a prepaid sim?
What you need to do is buy the BIS%26gt;blackberry Internet Service-Data plan ,this will cost you an extra 拢5 .00 per month that is the only thing that works.once you have it you get the messenger free.This

works of a pin number,get it ,of your invoice side of your box under your battery or it's also on your

phone%26gt;Options%26gt;status%26gt;pin.It is an encrypted service,phone 2 phone not a person 2 person service

it works by an exchange of pin ( personal identification number ) with who ever you wish to chat with

do not hand it out to anybody,be selective the number stays with the phone for life so think first o.k.Can I activate my BBM by using a prepaid sim?
is that mobile locked to any network?

if yes unlock it



if no might need servicing
  • tagine
  • long john silvers locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment