Friday, March 9, 2012

If I buy a GoPhone Cingular prepaid SIM card, can I use it with a Strawberry Chocolate LG?

I found a website that sells prepaid SIM cards. If I buy one for Cingular, can I use it with a Strawberry Chocolate LG? I know the Chocolate's come prepaid, but would it work with Cingular prepaid?If I buy a GoPhone Cingular prepaid SIM card, can I use it with a Strawberry Chocolate LG?
No



Cingular and T-mobile phones use sim card techonology where your number and information is stored on a sim card. Cingular and T mobile (and ATAT) phones have a sim card port inside their phones.



Verizon and all otehr carriers use analog where phone numbers are attached to a that specific phone.



So, no you will not be able to use your cingular sim card on a Strawberry ChocolateIf I buy a GoPhone Cingular prepaid SIM card, can I use it with a Strawberry Chocolate LG?
no Cingular and Verizon use completely different technologies. Cingular and tMobile use GSM, and Verizon and Sprint use CDMA.If I buy a GoPhone Cingular prepaid SIM card, can I use it with a Strawberry Chocolate LG?
If you have the Verizon chocolate then no you cannot. If it is the unlocked GSM version then yes you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment