Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I use a prepaid sim card in a smartphone?

I have an old prepaid ATT phone and my brother has an ATT smartphone he used to have a contract on but not anymore. Can I use my sim card in his old smartphone?Can I use a prepaid sim card in a smartphone?
If the sim card is still active, yes you can use it. You may need to ask AT%26amp;T to reactivate it if they automatically cancel after a certain time.



Also be aware that some phones, such as iPhone, take a micro sim so a regular sim will be too big to fit. AT%26amp;T can send you a micro sim if you ask for one.

1 comment:

  1. Ya sure you can use any prepaid sim in any GSM unlocked smartphone however if the smartphone is locked to some other network provider then it wont accept any other GSM sim until you unlock it ...You can easily unlock your phone through online providers like ProUnlocking.com here they are rendering network unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your mobile model ,country and network provider ..If yes then pay for it and unlock the phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ....

    ReplyDelete