Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can a tmobile prepaid sim be switched to a contract plan?

I need to replace my sons destroyed cell phone (phone and sim card). If I purchase a prepaid phone and sim card, can Tmobile register the SIM for my contract?Can a tmobile prepaid sim be switched to a contract plan?
ye sure just take the sim into a store and you can get the tariff exchanged to contract and keep your number.. i'v done it before and so's my sister.. ours both worked perfectly





=D
Stan if your moving your number from prepaid Tmobile to a post paid account then they MAY be able to. Your best bet is to ask customer care or the store and see what they say.



I know that it can be done ... can they do it is the questionCan a tmobile prepaid sim be switched to a contract plan?
you can get one of those prepaid phones if you want then you just go into the tmobile store and ask for a new sim card, and put in the phone no need to use the prepaid one
You will get a new sim card. They will not switch over.



This is true for any service provider when purchasing a new phone or going to a post paid plan.Can a tmobile prepaid sim be switched to a contract plan?
I think so.
  • traffic cameras
  • stage stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment