Saturday, March 3, 2012

How much does it cost to use Facebook on an Optus prepaid sim?

I have an optus prepaid sim card, and was wondering if anyone knows how much it costs to use facebook on optus mobile internet. Thanks(:How much does it cost to use Facebook on an Optus prepaid sim?
Hey Charlotte,



The cost of using internet on your mobile really depends on the Pre-Paid rate plan you're currently on. Different plans have different costs for data usage! If you'd like me to help you out with this you can send me through your details via our online form 鈫?http://yesopt.us/ID and I'll be in touch to give you a hand!



Cheers



Andy Radoslav

Optus Social Media Response TeamHow much does it cost to use Facebook on an Optus prepaid sim?
I have an optus pre-paid sim too. I was on facebook today for about 15mins and it cost me $9.00 (which I think is waaaayyy too much). If you change your internet settings so you can't see pictures than it costs less. Go to www.optus.com.au and log in or make your account (using your mobile number) and you can see your usage and costs.

Hope I helped (:
  • dominoes online
  • fazolis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment