Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can I put a prepaid sim card into my iphone without unlocking it?

I am leaving the country to vietnam next month. Can I remove my at%26amp;t sim card and put a prepaid vietnam sim card into my iphone without unlocking it?Can I put a prepaid sim card into my iphone without unlocking it?
noCan I put a prepaid sim card into my iphone without unlocking it?
sometimes for example boost mobileCan I put a prepaid sim card into my iphone without unlocking it?
CHAO BAN!



You can unlock it, use in vietnam, then re-lock it!



I thought I damaged my 400$ iPhone but I only erased baseband! this guy was very helpful and unlocked my iPhone with his software, ONLY 20$ and lifetime updates (just got 1.1.4 update unlocked!) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V鈥?/a>
No, it wont work unless and untill the Apple iPhone is Unlcoked. It can only be used on AT%26amp;T.

No comments:

Post a Comment