Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where can I buy a prepaid sim card for short-term travel?

I am a tourist planning to visit Sydney for a week. Where can I buy a prepaid sim card for a cell phone? And for how much? Where can I rent a cell phone?



Who are the biggest cell phone providers (telecom) in Australia?Where can I buy a prepaid sim card for short-term travel?
You can buy both the sim card and the phone from the airport. Not aware of carriers in australia!Where can I buy a prepaid sim card for short-term travel?
You can get a prepaid sim card for Optus which is a big phone provide in Australia.



The card will cost you $29.95 (US dollars) and will come loaded with AU$30 call credit. The sim will work in any GSM900/1800Mhz mobile, check with your manufacturer if yours is compatible.



They'll ship anywhere as well. Link below if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment