Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can I use an old prepaid SIM card in a new prepaid from a different carrier?

I just broke the display on my T-mobile prepaid cell and need to replace it. However, I just don't like any of the prepaid phones T-mobile is offering at present. Can I buy a new prepaid phone from a different carrier and use my old SIM card with it?Can I use an old prepaid SIM card in a new prepaid from a different carrier?
JD you normally cannot get a prepaid phone unlocked and you would have to do so to use your Tmobile sim in another providers phone.



Your best bet .. purchase a Tmobile phone (it can be just about any model doesnt have to be prepaid)Can I use an old prepaid SIM card in a new prepaid from a different carrier?
Suppose, you buy an AT%26amp;T phone, you've to unlock the phone before you can use with T-Mobile SIM. Just do one thing, get an unlocked phone and use with T-mobile SIM. If you need unlocked phones cheaper, you can mail me or talk with me on Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment